for 2021 Online Summer School of CUMT
Advanced Manufacturing Technology
Xinhua LIU, Ph.D.
B409, School of Mechatronic Engineering, Nanhu Campus, CUMT
1) Understand the connotation, technical composition and characteristics of AMT.
2) Master the architecture, classification and enable technologies of AMT such as 3D printing technology, Nanotechnology and Micromachining, Bio-fabrication, VR/AR, CIMS, etc.
3) Understand the development strategy, development trend and technology frontier of AMT.
4) To train the research report/essay writing skills for the above-mentioned AMT subjects.
REQUIRED TEXTS & READING:
1) Yiping Tang. Advanced Manufacturing Technology (English Edition, The 5th Edition). Beijing: Science Press, 2020.
2) Zongnan Huang. Advanced Manufacturing Technology. Shanghai: Shanghai Jiaotong University Press, 2010.
3) Hongzan Bin. Advanced Manufacturing Technology. Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press, 2010.
4) Zhongwei Liu. Advanced Manufacturing Technology. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press, 2011.
5) James A. Rehg, Henry W. Kraebber. Computer-Integrated Manufacturing(3rd Edition, English and Chinese). Beijing: China Machine Press, 2004.
6) Mikell P. Groover. Automation, Production Systems and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing(Photoengraving). Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 2011.
7) P. Ladet, F. Vernadat. Integrated Manufacturing Systems Engineering(Photoengraving). Germany: Springer, 1995 /2013.
1) The participation and quiz in class;
2) The reports/essays during the class;
3) The group discussion and presentation.
All students should submit their reports/essays, using the following format, to the email:email@example.com.
1) All pages should be numbered. All pages should have student name on header.
2) All technical reports should professionally include the parts of abstract, main report content, discussion, references.
The scores will be given according to your report/essay. You will get:
A if 80% ≥
B if you get 70% to 80%
C if you get 60% to 70%
D if less than 60%